jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

U4 English

Topic: How we express ourselves

Title: The best culture is your roots

Central Idea: Our legacy and ideology make us what we are

Key Concepts: Perspective, reflection, cambio

Related Concepts: Ideology, cultural legacy, transition

Reflection: 
In this unit I have attitudes like
Cooperation and creativity
Cooperation: because I help my team in all the moments and in all the works
Creativity: because my team and I create many things together and the things were very interesting and they were cool

And I have skills like
Respecting others and planning
Respecting others: because I respect all my partners and all the people of my school
Planning: because I plan with my team and we were very organizate 
 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario